Janet Jackson Cover Essence Magazine’s August 2018 Issue - Reveals her secret to happiness | Ibotee

Janet Jackson Cover Essence Magazine’s August 2018 Issue - Reveals her secret to happiness



Music icon Janet Jackson cover the Essence magazine’s August 2018 issue and opens up about finding happiness, her struggle with depression, the #MeToo movement and more.



Janet Jackson July 2018

The 52 years old entertainer said “The height of happiness is holding my baby son in my arms and hearing him coo, or when I look into his smiling eyes and watch him respond to my tenderness,” Jackson shares. “When I kiss him. When I sing him softly to sleep. During those sacred times, happiness is everywhere. Happiness is in gratitude to God. Happiness is saying, ‘Thank you, God, for my life, my energy and my capacity to grow in love.’ ”

Janet Jackson July 2018


Click here to read more about the issue essence.com






















































1 comment: