Bill Gates Celebrates his Dad on Father's Day | Ibotee

Bill Gates Celebrates his Dad on Father's Day



Bill Gates celebrated his dad on Instagram, William Henry "Bill" Gates, on Father's Day.
The billionaire shares a picture and describes his dad as the real Bill Gates and said : 


" My dad and I share the same naMy dad and I share the same name. After starting Microsoft, people used to ask him if he was the real Bill Gates. I always hope he says, “Yes.” I hope he tells them that he’s all the things the other one aspires to be.  Happy #fathersday to the real Bill Gates.me. After starting Microsoft, people used to ask him if he was the real Bill Gates. I always hope he says, “Yes.” I hope he tells them that he’s all the things the other one aspires to be. Happy #fathersday to the real Bill Gates." 

No comments:

Post a Comment