Toni Braxton Confesses That She Doesn’t Like Her Family | Ibotee

Toni Braxton Confesses That She Doesn’t Like Her Family

Toni Braxton Confesses That She Doesn’t Like Her Family
It is often said that you can pick your friends, but you can’t pick your family – but given the opportunity, songbird, Toni Braxton, would not pick her family.

In an upcoming episode of the reality TV show, Braxton Family Values’ Toni confessed she doesn’t really like her family, and if her family wasn’t blood-related to her, she wouldn’t have any of them as friends.

“I am confessing that, although I love my family, most of the time I don’t like my family. Everyone in my family. Everybody.


I feel like I’m angry at everybody in my family. I don’t like my family. If they weren’t my family, they wouldn’t be my friends,” she said.


The entire Braxton family had a confession meeting in the presence of lawyer and life coach, Iyanla Vanzant.

The Unbreak My Heart star’s fans were not too surprised about her confession, seeing that not so long ago, Toni told her mother that she feels that her sisters were not very helpful when it comes to her wedding preparations.

No comments:

Post a Comment