John Terry announces retirement from football at the age of 37 | Ibotee

John Terry announces retirement from football at the age of 37

English legend, John Terry announces retirement from football at the age of 37

John Terry has retired from professional football at the age of 37 after being linked with a coaching role at Aston Villa.  

The former Chelsea and England captain who won five Premier League titles and a Champions League at Stamford Bridge, shared the news on Instagram this evening.


In a statement on Instagram, the 37-year-old wrote: 'After 23 incredible years as a footballer, I have decided now is the right time to retire from playing.

'I have many people to thank. My wife and my two children, Georgie and Summer, for being my rocks throughout my career – I couldn't have done it without you, I love you with all my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment